Prophecy.co.za is an innovative online shop in South Africa. We sell computers, computer components, computer accessories, and other related electronics.
We also run a popular technology discussion forum
Our primary target audience is computer enthusiasts we build their own computers. They vary in age, but with a concentration of 18 to 30, and 80% are male.
However, we do want to expand the brand beyond this audience, and therefore want a site design that will be widely accepted.
We are looking for a redesign of our site at http://www.prophecy.co.za
- This is what our site looks like now - http://www.prophecy.co.za
- It doesn't have to be remotely similar, we are happy with it looking differently!
- The visual style should be built from the starting point of the new logo - see attached file.
- The logo comes in three different variations, with blue + another colour. You can use any of those colours, but we are leaning towards blue as the main colour plus red as a highlight.
- Professional looking - we want to inspire confidence
- Modern, clean, relatively simple
- Cutting edge / high tech
- "high touch" feel - "really good design"
- psd files required, no code.
- The design can be either fixed or fluid - we have a preference for fluid
- the background for any section including product pictures must be white, so that the pictures fit in well.
- We would like it if the "Trust Gaurd" logos at the top of the site should be more integrated into the header in some way
- Frame for category logos. Basically, for each major category (eg, "motherboards") we want to create logos. We where thinking an empty frame to which we can add text, but are open to alternative ideas.
- replacement logo for the "free shipping" logo in the right menu.
- see first post in comments for further instructions