Come nikkifh ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di pagina web
Per cosa sei conosciuto?
Life Skills Group
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
Life Skills Group is Australia’s market leader in SEL/PDHPE/PE/Mindfulness/Wellbeing and accredited Professional Development programs that are non competitive and curriculum based. Our programs are evidence based and are underpinned by contemporary research in social and emotional wellbeing science, health, physical education, mindfulness, and positive psychology. Selected programs are also NESA accredited. We offer our programs to students, teachers and parents.
Qual è il settore più indicato per la tua attività?
Che cosa hai in mente riguardo allo stile e al tema del design di web page?
- Big header image with CTA
- Inspirational, not corporate. Emotive not playful. Close-up images rather tthanlots of kids. Follow colour palette and use lots of white space.
-Modern, bright, light, clean, minimal website
- Call to actions - Book a program preview / Get in touch
- People need to feel: WOW I want to know more!
- Need to think about the fact that educators and parents are end-users!! Not kids.
- NOT kid-like!
Inspirational images to create emotions and be inspiring should come first (please suggest stock images). Images needs to be highly inspiring and in line with branding. Images to display: Confident, happy children. Risk-takers. Happy, healthy teachers, parents. e can use in-house designed icons to display statistics etc. to complement the images, not overtake.
Please refer to uploaded website brief for more thorough guidelines.
Descrizione delle pagine
PAGE 1: HOME PAGE
Preliminary order of modules for home page:
1. Header with CTA
2. Empowering Human Intelligence (About Us/our WHY)
3. Our Impact
4. Inspiring image gallery (might be taken out)
5. WHO we are empowering (Empowering Students, Teachers and Parents)
6. SEL Model - Evidence Based
8. Impact Stories / Testimonials
9. Sign Up to Newsletter
11. Brand Statement Module
12. CTA block
PAGE 2: Student Landing page with Programs
As outlined in uploaded Brief document.
Che cosa evitare
Do not want it to be targeted towards kids, with too many playful/child-like elements, don't want too many mixed colours, don't want it to be too heavy
Please see uploaded document! We would love to start a relationship with a designer that we can begin to build a relationship for the rest of the work that we need done.
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti