A website about fitness on and near a Military base in Sunny Southern California
I want a website designed for my site, http://www.unconventionalathlete.com.It is a site where I want to share information about workouts/fitness,nutrition, and wellness. I live near and work on a U.S. Marine Corpsbase on the beach in sunny southern California. The base is CampPendleton and it has plenty of land filled withridges/trails/hills/beaches/
ocean/roads which I plan onincorporating into the daily workouts. I want to appeal to peoplelooking to get into the best shape of theirs lives by getting outsideand using as less equipment as possible during their workouts. I wantpeople to go back to the basics of fitness instead of following themost popular and mainstream programs that are out their today.Unconventional - not part of the established or conventional mainstream.
- tagline: Unconventional - not part of the established or conventional mainstream
- Running, Swimming, Calisthenics, Kettlebells are all things I plan ondoing for the workouts, so you could use these in the theme
- The main page should have three catchy images to related articles on performance, nutrition, and wellness. Underneath it, I want to add add smaller icons to other articles on other pages
- I want links on the home page to: Home, About Us, Exercises, Workouts, Performance, Nutrition, Wellness, Ask a Coach, Store, Affiliates, and Contact.
- I'd like people to sign up for a newsletter.
- Sites that I like the look of:
- Lots of Themed pictures/icons that link to other pages, info
- Don't want a boring wordpress mainpage. The articles on different pages can be wordpress, but you don't have to worry about that. Just the mainpage.