1. Dashboard - We want a landing page where users can visualize all the wooded property boundaries defined on their account. The main focus of the page will be a map showing the locations of these boundaries. In the right sidebar, users will also be able to toggle between different types.
2. Create Inventory - Page that allows users to set up a timber inventory by filling out a simple form. Form fields include Name, Merch Specs, and Protocol.
3. Inventory - Page that shows all the "cruise" boundaries contained within an Inventory. The main focus of the page will be a map showing the cruise boundaries. User should see a list of all the individual cruises, and at the bottom will be a section that displays various data driven reports.
On the cruise list, each cruise name, # of plots, and assigned user
Cruise list items clickable through to Cruise page (see 5)
4. Cruise Create - Page that allows users to set up a cruise. The main part of the page will be a map where users can outline an area and in the right sidebar they can set the parameters.
Parameters to consider include:
Grid Type (dropdown)
Number of plots (numeric input)
Rotation Angle (numeric input)
Inner Buffer (numeric input)
Merch Specs (dropdown)
Cruise Protocol (dropdown)
User to assign cruise to (dropdown)
5. Cruise - Page that shows the details for a cruise. The main focus of the page will be a map showing the boundary of the cruise area. User should be able to see a list of all the sample points within the cruise area. The bottom of the screen will contain various graphs (histogram, bar graph, table of numbers).