We sell t-shirts that feed an orphan for a month. We are looking for a fun, creative, Web 2.0 design for our website. Please thoroughly read our brief for all the details. Visit http://smithseo.com/moju1.html for our ideas!
There will be a definite winner! Long-term opportunities likely! Submissions will be checked daily at 9:30am and 7:30pm EST.
The Moju Project is a site that is designed to offer you the coolest t-shirts that will make a difference in the world. Every t-shirt we sell will feed an orphan for a month in Africa.
Our t-shirts represent hope. By purchasing a t-shirt at the MojuProject.com, you’re standing up and using your voice. You’re speaking up for those who can’t speak for themselves. You’re leading the way for thousands of people to find hope when situations appear to be hopeless.
“Buy a Shirt…Save a Life”
Individually we can accomplish very little, but together we can change the world.
- -Clean and easy to navigate
- We also like the logo (moju project) on the outside of the site... see here for details http://smithseo.com/moju1.html
-Slogan on the side of the website "fashioned to save the world"
- Mainly a black (charcoal) and white design with fun splashes of color
- Charcoal Grey
- Bright colors (see link below)... HOT pink, blue, green (see here for details http://smithseo.com/moju1.html )
-Web 2.0 (shading, or other design element to make it "pop")
Home Page Elements:
-Tell A Friend
-Join the Team
- -Goal Widget/Box for t-shirts sold
- - Template designs (original designs only)
-Overuse of bright colors- use bright colors to accent/ compliment only