Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
A landing page for a fitness website. There needs to have basically the same content as the current landing page, (ie the four main links as the focus, the title, and the menu, and the footer)
The current design is just something thrown together for development and should not be considered indicative of what the design should look like.
- A landing page containing four links/icons/buttons to the main areas of the site. (Creating workouts / recording progress , Generating workout plans, stats/graphs, and exercise database.)
- The should be a header, footer, and menu area. The text content of these should be more or less what's on the current landing page.
- The main four links/buttons need to be in a content area suitable to instead contain other pages on the site (ie, this is a template to base therest of the site on)
- The content area will be approx 1000px wide. Most pages on the site will have vertical scrolling, so the design will need to be able to accommodate this.
- Not much in terms of dislikes - I'm interested in seeing pretty much anything.