Come Adam S ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di pagine internet
the site is for us to buy gold, silver, platinum jewelry and items from customers. the site needs a nice web2.0 ajax look and feel. A clean attractive look.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Update: We only need the PSD. Just wanted to have a visual for what the h-tags woud look like. Need design and images for the pages and such.
Update2: Lots of content has been added to the site.
- The site differs from other sites in a number of ways.
- Itis fully ajax driven and automated with customer logins.
- When acustomer puts in their first submission, an account is automaticallygenerated for them.
- In their account they can see their submission status and update the statusonce they actually ship the item.
- They can log in and keep their profile up todate and choose how they want to recieve their payment.
- Once we recieve it we can update thestatus and the customer is informed. Once the item is appraised and wegive hte customer an offer for it, they can view it on their profileand choose the accept or reject it. They are kept up to date on allstages of the process through their web interface. We have multipleregions throughout the country so it is likely they customer will havea nearby shipping location rather than simply a national one.
- Thesite offers the customer the best price by not wasting operatingexpenses on extra advertising and by having the customer ship the itemat their own expense. That way we don't waste money on packets thataren't used or that people put bricks in.Feel free to take a look at the site and go through the sign up form and check out the back end. Best in FF, IE7 ok.
Weare a very entrepreneurial company and create many websites for our ownpurposes with many uses. If we like your design, we could have a fewsites a month for you.
What we have now isn't horrible, but it's very bare... It's just my basic template with some colors changed.
- an appealing logo
- web2.0 feel
- less is more
- clean site
- very intuitive, nothing to confuse the customer
- light but contrasting colors
- precedent for h1-h3 size and colors
- tall header
- nuggets and bullion thrown all over
- black/dark site