Come Gruppo Marcucci ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di pagine internet
Gruppo Marcucci is a Benefit Administration Outsourcing Consultancy
specialized solely on the benefit administration outsourcing market covering employer groups from 1->25,000.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
Our target audience consists of the following:
• Benefit Broker/Consultants
• Employers seeking HR admin technology outsourcing and business solutions
• M&A/Investors with interest in the HR admin technology/outsourcing arena
• Insurance Carriers
• Suppliers/Service Providers (TBD) – May be simple statement regarding GPM’s role in vendor liaison, relationship mgmt., etc.
Marketing tagline will be Service, Solutions, Success which should be incorporated into web design template in conjunction with GruppoMarcucci name (note GruppoMarcucci should be presented as one word).
• Prefer clean look and light look; more fun than serious;
• Incorporate current company logo and color
• GPM logo color is R-35, G-162, B-164
•No general photos with people; use graphics or photos of non-people images
• Full company contact information should appear on every page, including name, address, phone and email.
• Company name/logo may be presented with incorporation of short tagline.
Main Navigation Home - About Us - Our Services/Solutions - Industry Resources - Market Information - Contact Us.
Please include example of how drop down will appear (see attached full brief for examples for drop-down menu items).
Numero di pagine
Descrizione delle pagine
Homepage Elements to include
• Core message (general in nature) that strives to communicate what GPM does and its philosophical approach to business.
• Navigational/display sections for targeted audiences: Brokers/Consultants, Employers, Supplier, Investors, Insurance Carriers
• “Help Me Rhonda” Q&A feature (include photo of Rhonda Marcucci). Question to appear and first few lines of response with link to full Q&A. Include email link to pose questions.
• Navigational elements (repeated at bottom of each page).