We are looking for a powerful communication tool that is as functional as it is attractive. The priority of the site will be to communicate with the members of our community. This would include calendars, news feeds, and links to our Facebook, Twitter, del.i.cious, and flickr accounts (the social networking stuff possibly a footer, at least featured prominently). The site should also have the most useful information at hand but not be cluttered.
1. Winner will provide a design for the home page, and 2 options for interior pages.
2. To illustrate where our site will go from initial design (and to direct you with the columns) we've posted our 1st draft of the eventual site map at: http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfct…_4cqmzbgd2
3. An example of a design we like but aren't locked in to is:
We like the layout of this site, but not necessarily the flash.
4. Use of the parish logo (attached) is not a must, but a welcome element. We would, however, like our colors of black, silver (or grey) and purple to be used in the design. Images of the mountains are also an option, as are images of the church which we will attach soon.
5. Home page should have a slider with 4 or 5 options to make the most popular areas of the site easily accessible.
6. Winning designer should provide design in layered PNG for easy slicing to HTML/CSS.