Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
The Lexington in Hoboken NJ, just outside of New York City, is a luxury apartment building, deserving of a website to do it justice. The current website http://www.thelexingtonhoboken.com is outdated and the image of the site does not fit with the image and quality of the apartments.
We are looking for a new design that can not only be used for this building, but a theme that can then be carried across to other buildings in the JDA group (www.hobokenoffice.com for example).
The new homepage design needs to include the following:
- The Lexington Logo (which can be found here http://www.xperiencedays.com/prodim…Lexgif.gif ) Feel free to refresh the logo or add shadowing, accents etc.
- Main Image (probably revolving) should dominate.
- Some text somewhere.
- Prominent Phone Number and Email us optionThe Following Navbar Tabs
- Available Units
- Location Information
- Amenities (or Living at the Lexington)
- Contact Us
- Tennant LoginOther links (probably footer)
- About Us (or about JDA)
- Repeat the main nav tabs as footer links as well please.- Add the JDA logo to the bottom as well. File to be provided shortly as we're just about to pick a winner!
- Clean 2.0 Design
- Modern Luxury Feel
- Images - preferably one large one, not really more than 2.
- We prefer darker backgrounds but are open to suggestion Some of the sites we like: