The Deaton Law Firm - Seeking Justice One Client At A time
We are a small litigation firm that specializes in mesothelioma lawsuits related to asbestos exposure. We are currently in the process of redesigning our website.. We wish to distinguish our firm from competitors – large, corporate, and impersonal law firms – by emphasizing our authenticity and personal approach with clients.
1. Potential clients who were exposed to asbestos through their work or home remodeling projects and who may have developed mesothelioma (age range 40-90).
2. The children or family members of those workers, who are more likely to utilize the internet than their parents or older family members. (age range 30-60).
See 'DLFSpecsFor99Designs-v2.rtf' for more details.
1. The logo should use the Copperplate Gothic font.
2. Firm motto “Seeking Justice One Client At A Time” should complement the logo and we want them close together.
3. We are struggling to find the right color scheme for our website’s home page. We’d like several choices for the color scheme.
4. The proposed layout must include:
Logo & motto
Strip showing pictures of some of our clients
Zone to display a video
Zone to display one testimonial
Our address and phone numbers
Set of short paragraphs to introduce our firm and provide a quote by the owner.
5. The navigation menu must include the following items (items with a ‘*’ have sub-menu items associated with them):
About Us *
6. Optionally, provide a variation of the layout where instead of having a set of paragraphs introducing the firm, we would have 5 blocks, each one with a title and a short paragraph, presenting the main topics a visitor the site might be interested in. See DLFHome-mockup2.jpg for illustration.
7 Stay away from generic and stereotypical symbols of law practice such as a judge’s gavel or scales of justice. Our goal is to convey a sense of authenticity.