Come Corneliu ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di pagine internet
I need a new homepage page for the http://www.bestgames.com.au shop.
I like my existing logo (header) that we have at the top of the site and would like to keep this one but I don't like the page itself and it's colors.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
We've been trading for a while and we wanted to change the look and feel to a nicer one, more professional but also more friendly.
We got a new new logo and header for the site which we like (we are happy to change it but we are happy to keep it).
We need a new design for the layout of the home page.
I'd prefer to keep the current concept of the blocks on the side but I'm open to proposals.
Please browse the site to understand the structure.
- A new layout for the homepage that can be integrated with the current header- It can have menus either one column or two as long as we can include the amount of information that I have to display (menus, cart ...)
- It should contain the boxes for: Menus, Top Products, Recommended products, Recent Products, Search, My Cart, News Feed and some "Notes" (like the ones about corporate orders).
- In the middle I need to display what I have now: - A single special Product - Name + Short Description + large Image
- Optional: price and add to cart button or a buy now button.
- Several groups of products group under a title - Name + short description + small image (110x110px), price
- Optional add to cart/buy now button, stock details
- The curent small product images everywhere on the site is 110x110px and I need to keep this
- The implementation now is all DIV/CSS with no tables and it's actually a liquid layout disabled from one CSS element. The design should support a Liquid Layout.
- I'd prefer to keep the current "Add to cart" button as I have lots of other buttons on the same design but I''m open to any suggestion.Format should be Adobe Photoshop or Ilustrator
- Well .. anything else not specified in the what I want.