See our website http://www.hubcast.com. HubCast is an online commercial print service. Our goal is to make commercial printing easy, fast, and global. We have print shops around the world and can deliver print jobs in hours, yes, actually deliver physical print to roughly 50 cities in a few hours. For the rest of the modern world delivery is overnight. So that's fast and global. Now we want it super easy. We have implemented new functionality to make it easier than ever to manage print documents and have them printed on demand.
This project is about making the web application look professional and be intuitively easy to use.
HubCast is a web based print service. Our target audience is marketing professionals who deal with print. Our ideal user is web savvy but pressed for time.
We want such users to try our service and exclaim that it is the greatest experience they have ever had with commercial print.
We currently have one completed page. Its the core page to our web app. We have 13 other pages that need to look consistent with the core page. Wireframes for the 13 pages are attached.
Here's what we want:
- Each of the 13 pages designed to be consistent with the core page.
Here's how we'll do it:
- It's a blind contest
- Contestants should submit 2 or 3 pages
- We will let contestants know if we like their work or if we don't. If we like the work we will provide feedback and ask for more pages.
- We will pick a winner as soon as a contestant has submitted all 13 pages that have a consistent look that we like and we think the market will like. This means the contest may end early or may be extended.
- This development project is under a tight timeline and we will be monitoring this project over the weekend, providing feedback. We would like to select a winner early next week if possible.
Attached are the following documents:
- The "core" page in jpeg, psd, and html format (see HubCast_Website.jpg, HubCast_Website.psd, site.zip respectively)
- An RTF file (HubCastCloudPrintingApplication#1.rtf) that contains a design for the new application including each of the 13 pages that are to be designed.
- An iDoc file - see a clickable prototype - get the iRise Reader here: https://irise-evaluation.subscriben…ation_irie