The Main Home Page
1. A large Lead Gen box above the fold. Lead Gen box has a versatile image that can be used for "ALL" types of insurance.
2. A testimonials box, as seen on USInsuranceOnline . com.
3. Body Copy area
4. A lead Gen box for under the fold that goes into the bottom fold.
5. A questions box. (Recent insurance questions)
6. Quotewizard . com type graphic, 3 step of what we do.
7. Learning Center
The Sub Main Homepages (home, health, life, annuity, auto) - you do not have to worry about this right now, we'll work on this when you're chosen as the contest winner. as long as you design a home page design that rocks, creating the sub main homepages will be easy as pie.
1. Has the same look as the homepage, but the only thing that's different is the image in the large above the fold lead gen box. i will need one of each with different images to match the theme, home for home, health for health, etc etc.
The Internal Page
1. Can be used for al internal page types. Articles/pages along with Blogs.
2. A side bar lead gen box.
A simple Logo for my Site, it could be as simple as USInsuranceOnline's logo with just text, but if you can do better, give it a shot.
A simple Favicon. Depending on the color palette used for the logo, the favicon can be a simple square that looks like this:
6 button graphics to be used on the website like USOnlineInsurance
and a little button like this, a design you can make that goes along with the website design, where i can put in words like "Continue" "No Thanks" "Save and Continue" "Cancel" "Submit" "Back"