Kolobe means Bushpig. The owners have two farms - Kolobe Game Farm and Kameel. Have a look at the Kameel website - http://www.kameel.co.za
Kolobe Game Farm
Desired Color Scheme:
match logo, earthy colours, safari colours, outdoors
use animals, outdoor feel, earthy colours, safari, must be an improvement on http://www.kameel.co.za
Download logo here: http://www.jws.co.za/client/kolobe/…e_logo.zip
You can see the other logo ideas over here: http://www.sitepoint.com/marketplac…ntest/2300
Download animals here: http://www.jws.co.za/client/kolobe/animals.zip (we own the copyright to these photos)
The farm caters for two very different types of guests - eco tourists and bow hunters. The welcome/splash page must have the following:
* short introduction paragraph
* logo, look & feel graphics etc to fit in with the rest of the site
* two large graphics - one for eco tourists, one for bow hunting. Graphics should be labeled. Please see the comments on the main page: http://www.sitepoint.com/marketplac…ntest/2448 . We know that it is difficult to find a suitable photo/graphic for bow hunting so you can for example use a font instead. You can then include other general photos on the welcome page as backgrounds, watermarks, close ups etc.
* include the following solgans on the welcome page:
-- 'Close to JHB & Pretoria!'
-- 'Large variety of game!'
-- 'Bring the whole family!'
* welcome page does not contain a menu
The welcome page is very important as it needs to grab the visitors attention.
Do not include any images of hunting rifles/fire arms, the farm only offers bow hunting
Either the 'eco tourist' or 'bow hunting' menu is displayed once the user clicks on a graphic on the welcome page. Use the following options for navigation:
- Hunting Rules
- Making a booking
- Meet the staff
- Map of the farm
- How to get there
Note: If you use graphics for the menu items, and your design wins, we will ask you to make three additional menus (4 in total - bow hunting menu in English, bow hunting menu in Afrikaans, eco tourist menu in English, eco tourist Afrikaans)
The menu can be on the left hand side or on the top, depending on your design.
The menu should include a prominent option to change language. Eg above 'Home' menu option have 'View in Afrikaans'. We can't use flags to symbolise the two languages.
The design must include images of animals in some way (eg backgrounds, watermarks, close ups, parts of animals (eg only horns, eyes, ears etc) - go wild!). We are really looking for something creative that is an improvement over http://www.kameel.co.za. The farm has the following animals: bushpigs, impala, kudu, zebra blesbok. The farm does not have any lions, elephants, leopards, cheetah, rhino. The zip file above contains some photos that you are free to use. An extra $50 is available to purchase stock photos if needed.
The design must include the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and Tel: +27 14 555 5555