We need 3 general page designs from you:
- Homepage/landing site
- Content page
- Coverage site
General site/menu structure would be:
Home (landing site)
- Services (when clicked, directs to Mobile payments)
-- Mobile payments (page type is content page)
-- Text2Win (content page)
- Documentation (content page)
- Contact (content page)
* This page should include short introduction: "We are the biggest
mobile payment provider in the Baltic countries. MobiGW can help your
business to monetise your content."
* In addition to the menu, there should also be two areas or boxes
with short descriptions and links to services page: Mobile payments
and Text2Win campaigns. The goal of these is to have a sentence or
on the landing site. If the visitor is interested in more, they can
click to be taken to the more detailed service page.
* Somewhere below there should be some logos of our customers. For
current design, you can just use some random logos.
* IMPORTANT! Somewhere in the lower right corner but ALWAYS visible
should be a (layover) box with information for the end user about how
they can get information about what service have they used. "Do you
have questions about your phone bill? Please click here so we could
help you." This area should be distinctive and visible so that
end-users could be directed to the right place easily.
* If you have any other ideas - just shoot them out. We are open to
different approaches as well.
These are for presenting information about services, our contacts and
links to documentation.
Services: there will be two pages with mostly text + we'd like to get
some graphics too for these pages to better explain what we do and
what we offer.
Contact: it should include company details, map with address and a
contact field with simply name, phone, e-mail and text fields.
Documentation would be mostly just a collection of links to our own
files or documents on other sites. The exception would be the API
needs to be directly visible on site.
Here would be a list of countries where we are operating. Currently
there are 22 of them. There might be some more in the future. Only
country can be "open" at a time so when the user is clicking on
another, then the current one will close. Information that we need to
present for each country would consist of:
* Allowed service types (Premium SMS, Single click in-app billing,
SMS handshake, MO-SMS opt-in subscription, PIN opt-in subscription,
* Allowed content types (Lottery, gambling, dating, donations)
* Available price points. In local currency, usually about 3 - 7
* Local currency and VAT rate
* Payout cycle in months
* General country data: population, mobile subscribers, our coverage
* Local operator information: the names and market shares of each
The country information should also look good when printed out or
exported into a PDF so it could be sent using e-mail and used offline