Come A2Z ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di pagine internet
Are you a music fan? Do you want to play a crucial role in the innovation of a new music website that is already visited by thousands and will soon be seen by thousands more? If you answered yes to these two questions this project is for you!
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Please do not confine your design to the current blog structure of the existing website. The website will be rebuilt from scratch with new code. Your design can be completely new and innovative!
We are launching a new music aggregation website called 100bestrapsongs.com. The website will allow visitors to playback music similarly to these popular websites:
- Flizy.comThe website will aggregate music from blogs and pull in blog headlines along with the music and allow for the playback of the music on the site.
The navigation will show best rap songs for "Today" "7 Day" and "Month" and then maintain an archive of the songs indefinitely.
The site will function most closely to that of TheSixtyOne.com however I am looking for a sleaker, sophisticated, urban design. Please stay away from the grunge/graffiti look.
- The design must be a sliceable PSD or Vector file and grouped as such!!
- A global header or footer media player (IE: TheSixtyOne.com and HypeM.com)
- Extremely simplified song navigation structure that sorts songs by "Today" "7 Day" "Month" and "Year". The navigation should also incorporate filtering by year. However, this obviously won't function until the website is over a year old. Think of this as changing the dial on the radio. It should be THAT simple.
- The design should plan for future banner ads
- Each playlist item will be an expandable/collapsable box. The design should show an expanded playlist item and a collapsed playlist item.
- Each playlist item should have a download link
- Each playlist item should have a voting function to vote up a song and to vote down a song
- Each playlist item should incorporate an image associated with a song along with associated blog headlines
- There should be 10 playlist items displayed by default with a button at the bottom to display "More" songs when clicked. Twitter's "more" button is a good example of this"
- There should be an email registration box with call to action in the sidebar
- The design should have a sophisticated urban feel
- I need a logo incorporated in the design. Here are a few good examples or urban clothing logos: http://www.karmaloop.com/ourbrands-men.asp
- I do not want a grunge or graffiti design but the design should still say urban! Think Sean John.
- I do not want the website to feel like a blog. This is not a blog this is a music player.
- I do not want an imitation website. Be innovative and take my wireframe to a new level that I would never think of.