***Homepage is already designed; please take the general colors, fonts and themes***
Page 1: Social Network for Pet Owners
- this process is already being defined, but think of creative ways to present things to the registrant. Please visit http://www.thewebsitedemo.com/pawup/ for ideas (I HATE THE DESIGN, but the functionality is staying - sign up process does work)
Page 2: Find a pet
- start with dogs (most common to list breeders); give the option to search for a particular pet. Include fields: location (city, state, zip), type (dog, cat), breed (bulldog, retriever, lab), age (puppy, young, adult, etc.), gender (male, female, it doesn't matter)
Page 3: All About Pets
- primarily available as a blog page (no wordpress integration required); basic design to include historical topics, breed specific information, guest blog posts, photos, videos, etc. take inspiration from http://www.adfed.org. There's a lot of room for inspiration here (suggestions welcome!) - just include the basics.
Page 4: E-commerce
- this will list various hand picked products, typically organic or
natural products including food, treats, toys, bedding, etc. Shouldn't
be too overwhelming, the idea of tiling (think pinterest) seems like it
could work here. Include a featured product with additional products
Page 5: Events in Your Community
- think of this like a meetup for pets in your area (with particular attention to dogs). Community walks, discussions, mixers, etc. There is freedom for you to design whatever you'd like here.