Come Hanan Taiber ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di pagine internet
We are a software vendor selling a single product - InsFocus BI. The product is a business intelligence suite targeted mainly at insurance companies.
The application itself gives executives in the company insight into their data, using visualizations such as grids, charts and gauges to drill down into their data.
We are looking for design which is:
- Very clean
- Modern yet conservative
- Original (we have too much text on the home page and need original ways to make it look less cluttered)
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
The focus is on insurance executives, including marketing managers, claims people, underwriters, etc.
As insurance carriers are large companies, they tend to be on the conservative side.
I am looking for an entirely new design for our web site. However, all pages will have to have the same URLs and same texts. Internal ordering within the page is not important. The goal is to have a new look but keep the SEO scores high.
We are not confined to any graphic element in the existing site, but we do need our logo.
1. No flash or cleverly animations - only simple pictures and texts.
2. Most if not all text should be real text and not graphic - to keep SEO scores high.
3. The site structure is a three-level hierarchy (home page, category pages, content pages).
4. Site should have a main navigation bar (Product, Insurance Content), and a sub-navigation bar (press, videos).
5. We can use drop down menus to save on the amount of navigation bar entries.
6. The graphic "language" should be enterprise friendly, yet fresh. This means we don't want to look as boring as SAP, but not as "webby" as animoto.
7. We like simplicity.
Numero di pagine
Descrizione delle pagine
1. Home page
2. Content page w/ navigation
3. Content page w/o navigation page:
The main objective of the page is to keep people on-site. It has two main purposes - first, to communicate what we do as clearly as possible, and second, to show the customer stories (another customer story on the way).
This is like all the "InsFocus BI Product" and "Insurance Content" pages. Those are pages that have a lot of textual content, along with some graphics (screenshots, etc). They should have a sub-navigation bar.
Contact page w/o navigation:
This will be used for contact us, press releases, etc. Those are basically content pages that don't have a navigation bar.
What we like: not a lot.
What has to stay: logo (but its color can change).
What can change - all internal ordering in the page, not the main structure of the site.
esempi di siti web
Sites I like: http://www.zend.com
This is an enterprise company, and the site is full of text - yet it looks quite modern.
Even though the color choice is questionable, the site is a good example of communicating the message straight to the point.