Come Vietgurl ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di pagina web
I am starting a small restaurant directory directed towards the students at my university. I am looking for a creative, clean and professional web 2.0 design (layered PSD for the front page only, no coding). The winner may receive additional work (for extra pay of course!) to design the subpages. Feedback will be left daily. I look forward to seeing your great ideas!
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
This website will be for students to locate restaurants that will deliver to their area. The target audience is therefore college students between the ages of 18-22. The design should therefore be creative and fun while still maintaining a highly professional feel. The logo is unfinished so there should be space left on the site for the logo. There is not much finished for you to work off of but hopefully this will allow your creativity to shine through.
- Colors: There should be some blue and gold but the primary colors should be black/white/gray (any combination of these 3).
- Tabs at the top of the website: Home, Browse Restaurants, Add Listing, My Account, Register, Contact Us
- Search Bar at the top of page
- Login (Username/Password) near the top of page
- Main portion of page should have a part for "Featured Restaurant", "New Listings", "Fastest Delivery", "Welcome New Users", and a small unobtrusive box for advertisements/sponsors
- Somewhat of a hi-tech "cutting edge" feel to the website (since the targeted audience is college kids)
- A non Web 2.0 Design
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti