The pages we are looking to get the redesigned are:
1. the landing page (http://www.growvc.com) this is mainly for new and occasional visitors. People that are new to Grow VC and for those that are some how related to what we do, but not active inside the service. It's important to have information and navigation to quickly understand and find relevant information. And naturally to register for the service. This page will also include a one minute video that explains the service (video is not yet available).
- would like to see version where video is given prime location. Maybe also to use videos first still frame as part of the design or to display some other relevant image
- would like to see login buttons including: facebook, twitter and linkedin
Facebook login button: http://developers.facebook.com/docs…ins/login/
Linkedin login button: http://developers.linkedin.com/docs/DOC-1251
twitter login button: http://dev.twitter.com/pages/sign_i…th_twitter
- And also how the facebook social plugin would fit the best. facebook social plugin is importnat as that displayes who of the visitors friend are already liking the service. One idea could be to use it as a massive element, but thats just an idea.
2. Dashboard, this is the home page for the actual users of our service. Ie. main page for the logged in users. important to find information about "what going on in the service", action points, new discovery, etc.
3. Generic page design for style that is used for informative main pages (like about, people, etc.), blog, tour, etc. - For example of this page design you can make a visual from Blog page or from "subscribe" page. It's important that the page include generic design that is consistent with other main pages, have generic content area are logical areas for additional information items to promote other content.