We need to develop a new site for a B2B company in the field of fabric sourcing and stitching. The design should be simple, clean and professional.
The current site: http://www.is3.be is outdated and needs to be replaced with a new one.
The logo isn't great but will be kept for the new site, the colors (of the logo) should be re-used too.
I'll do the coding of the templates myself, but it shouldn't be too difficult to translate the design into html/css.
- only 3-4 colours
- Logo: http://www.dig-id.be/clients/is3/Logo-IS3.pdf
- 4 languages: "Nederlands, Français, English, Deutsch"
- Versatile; longer/shorter button names should be no problem
- Easy to maintain
- clean, simple, professional, stylish
- SEO & CSS friendly design
- 2 types of pages: intro (language choice) & content page (cfr. current site)
- No images as design elements, only in the content
- Not too state-of-the-art, too modern, too trendy
- Not too many colors (4 max.)