We are running a promotion for users to register to win free tickets to Kenny Chesney Poets & Pirates Tour in the location of their choice.
We need a design that is simple and DOES NOT use any trademarks or copyrighted material related to the performer or the tour.
ADDITION TO CONTEST: I have received some legal feedback on the designs submitted so far and I need to make some changes. If someone who has already posted an entry ends up winning with a different design I will give you an extra $200 to make up for my mistake in the initial posting.
I need the design to focus on a concert venue...think a stage, lights, seats, people in the audience...whatever.
I like the "shadowed" form of the images used by the posted designs...but I need to refrain from using things like the palm trees, the compass, pirate ship etc....basically, I need to convey my message with a great looking design that does not look similar to the official tour website. We need to be careful not to do a design that makes it look like we are affiliated with the tour in anyway.
Page 1 of the website (the landing page) should feature the message:
Win 2 FRONT ROW TICKETS to the Kenny Chesney Poets & Pirates Tour 2008. The name "Kenny Chesney" should be the largest element in this headline with the other content taking a subordinate role in the headline.
Then the page should prompt the user to "Choose their concert location" and then it will list all of the locations in a 2 or 3 column table. You can get the concert locations from StubHub.com (or use generic place holder) These should be selected by a radio button selection by the user.
Once the user selects a location by clicking a radio button we will take them to page 2. Page 2 should be very simple and prompt the user to "Register now for your chance to WIN"....the form should be the focal point of the page with only supporting graphics to maintain the design. The form should prompt the user to enter the following info (fname, lname, address, city, state, zip, phone, email, gender, dob)
- I want to focus on the concept of a concert...big stage, big lights, etc.
- A Guitar, a Microphone, drums & other instruments, a Stage, Lights, Crowd...would all be things you could use...and I'm sure there are many more.
- Any images would prob be best if they are "blacked out" to create a "shadow" effect...I'm not sure how else to describe this.
- Another possible way to go would be to show some concert seating with chairs and maybe put "reserved" on the front row seats to show the image of what they can win....this could be done nice as a real image I think versus using the shadow effect...and it could also work with the shadow effect...just a thought.
- I am open to other ideas that help sell the message. The focus here needs to be a clean design that leads the user to take action and choose a venue on page 1 and then register on page 2.
- Due to legal compliance I need to refrain from using any of the design elements common on the Kenny Chesney website and official tour promotions....this include things like palm trees, pirate ships, compass, etc.