Come Tim Dunn ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di pagine internet
I need a simple website that is clear, clean, classic and modern at the same time. Up for the challenge?
Canadian Healthcare Law
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Design and deliver a basic website with data back-up, search engine optimization, professional email addresses. There will be a general public section, a client section, and a private section for the staff of the firm to access documents etc.
- Item 1...Splash page with Classic (think greek temple, ), clean, clear, simple.)
- Colour scheme = beige, light brown (pantone 4645Cm 4675C)
- Font: Tunga, Arial (Clear, simple)
- Front page has main title "Canadian Healthcare Law" with subtitle to four business processes "Develop, Manufacture, Market, Distribute" each having a hyperlink to their own section of the site
- Main page has a pulldown menu "Industry Segments" with the following "Prescription Medicines", "Medical Devices" "Consumer Healthcare" "Nutritional Products" "Natural Health Products" "Animal Health" "Biothech" and "Vaccines"; each linking to their own section
- Each Industry Segment sub-section main page has a pulldown menu with "Expertise" linking to subpage describing various legal services and "Links" pages linking to relevant external websites
- Main page has link to "about the firm" and "contact" pages.
- Clear, clean modern desing
- Area for clients to log in and obtain access to specific content as well as be able to submit form data.
- A staff area of the webstite where the files from the firm will be backed up and accessible from remote locations.
- The site will be easy for me to add and edit content, either "news" or a "blog" or keeping information up to date.
- Item 1...no statue of justice with sword and shield
- Not too stuffy and old
- Pictures that infringe third party IP. If necessary a modest budget for stock can be discussed.