You will be required to produce TWO page templates: Home Page and General Content Page
The templates should be delivered in Adobe Photoshop Document format with layers preserved. We will handle the mark up of the site into XHTML and integration with our CMS.
Name, logo and art files
We would like Codify as the company name everywhere in your design except for the footers and other copyright statements where you should use Codify Pty Ltd. NOTE: Our logo was recently redesigned (http://99designs.com/contests/10086) - The art files are available at http://www.codify.com/files/codifylogo
Home Page Template
The home page template should feature the following sections:
* Company news: This may be pointers to content on other areas of the site such as a recent case study, etc. These articles will be a subset of the posts made on the company blog.
* An introductory paragraph about Codify.
* A feature promotional spot so we can use to feature a particular product or service with an animated gif or similar.
General Content Page Template
* Demonstrate Three levels deep of heading with paragraph at the forth level (eg here http://www.codify.com/CommercialOut…dowsServer “Faces of Windows Server” is H1, “Development Team & Partners” is H2, and “Codify” and “George Patterson Y&R/Wunderman” are H3. Other text is normal body copy.
* Demonstrate a pull out quote.
* Demonstrate a photo/image with a caption.
Site hierarchy (for navigation):
* / = Home Page
* /aboutus = Will contain a few pages of contact details, legal, contact us form as per current site.
* /perspectives = Will contain the perspectives section as per current site.
* /casestudies = Will contain the commercialoutcomes/case studies as per current site.
* /softwareengineering = Will contain details of our software engineering services.
* /consultingservices = A new section containing information about our consulting.
* /hosting = Will contain details of our corporate web hosting services.
* /downloads = Will contain downloads and free utils as per current site but we will remove all the Google adsense stuff.
* /sitemap = Will contain our site map.
* Navigation must be consistent in behaviour across all pages.
* Navigation should be in the same place on all pages and not move around from page to page.
* Navigation must be on the left hand side of the page and you should show how it would work in an expand/collapse tree type scenario.
* All pages should feature an attractive masthead that includes the company logo. If the mast head is to include photography or other artwork then please think about ways we might be able to do something tricky in incorporating such imagery. We have the skills in-house to do image processing server side so, for example, we could write a script to serve up the mast head with a different image in it each time with the logo composited in place with alpha transparency etc. NOTE: You don’t have to do any of the coding here – just point out where you think we might be able to achieve a pleasing effect with our engineering resources applied to your design.
* Every page should have a ‘breadcrumbs’ feature where You are here: Home > Some Section > Some sub page, etc appears at the top of the page so users don’t get lost.
* All pages should feature the same footer links as per the current site.
* Ensure the design works at 1024 pixels wide with no horizontal scrolling. This means that no part of your design should be wider than 980 pixels to account for scrollbars and other browser UI elements.