Come Ultimate Sports ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di pagina web
To all designers
You all have made my first contest experience on 99Designs a pleasent one. I must admit I was a little apprehensive at first, but you all are really talented individuals. It is unfortunate that I can only choose one design and it will not be easy. Onse again thank you and you all have done a wonderful job!
The staff of Ultimate Sports Travel and Tours
Ultimate Sports Travel and Tours-UltimateSportsTravel.com
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
We would like to have a design that is Web 2.0 style, fully interactive e-commerce site. The site should be exciting (crisp colors), professional, modern, and stylish. The site should convey the excitement involved with attending these high demand sporting events and tours the company offers to the visitors.
The overall design should coordinate with the logo and branding. The front page design must include the logo and all elements listed below
- Web 2.0 style design
- Fresh, Modern, Clean Design
- Easily integrates with an e-commerce shopping cart
- PSD, AI or PNG layered and sliced layout.
- Home page using all links below
- Large flash high resolution digital picture on top of homepage representing top event packages-Super Bowl Final Four, Kentucky Derby Daytona 500 etc….
- Newsletter Sign up
- The main menu header links to Packages-
- footer menu and a place for the partners like IATA, NTA, CreditCards accepted ...etc
- A box with an overview and link to our Online Travel Center http://www.ultimatesportstravel.globaltravel.com
- Quick search box site for packages
- A box that links to customize golf packages and search info on golf courses and creating individual golf trips
- "Sell Us Your Tickets" Button
- A template similar to homepage for additional pages later
- No templates or copy cat sites
- No HTML or CSS only designsSites I like