Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
We are a computer training company that produces and sells video training to IT professionals on DVD. We pride ourselves on make the best training on the planet. Quality both in product and service are of utmost important to us in all of our business decisions. We're not your corporate old school company and we're looking for a designer who can make a difference.
I'm looking for a new look to our website's homepage that will improve on our current homepage's functionality and successfully gets users to the next step of the sales process with a larger intention to buy then they had when they first got to the page.We don't want flashy sexy, we want sleek sexy! If possible use AJAX style to improve usability opposed to flash or animations.
Homepages we like:
blockbuster.com - but a simpler version
- Simplicity and Usability (Usability should be #1 priority)
- Sleek and sexy web 2.0 styling
- A place for a video. We will be incorporating video into the homepage to introduce users to who and what we offer at Train Signal. Mostlikely the video with be Widescreen HD and scaled to 640x360 but we'reflexible with it and can make it work with almost any size and layout
- We'd like to keep the category images with branding images (microsoft, cisco, comptia, etc...) included in some manor
- Best Sellers should be included in some manor
- Most intuitive design you can come up with
- Train Signal Logo and Blue/Grey shades should be used as primary color themes
- Sign up for our newsletter incorporated.
- Large blocks of text
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti