Come micfur ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di pagine internet
Sw1a.net is a political information/social network site for the United Kingdom. Its purpose is to unite politically minded people from all sides of the spectrum to discuss, connect, share and inform themselves and others on all things political. It is a non-partisan site.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
We want 2 webpages designed for a political information/social network website. The service is UK based. Detailed description of requirements below.
Winning entry needs to provide
* 2 pages (ok to provide just 1 for contest, will need 2 from winner)
* Any images used in design
* Acceptable formats: psd, eps, pdf or ai
- 2 web pages. An Intro page and logged in page. Visio mock ups can be found at this location: http://www.sw1a.net/InformationProt…amples.htm Note, these pages show what content we need on the page and not what we consider an optimal layout. Designer should feel free to arrange content in a fashion that s/he thinks works best
- Please use the following logos on the site: http://www.sw1a.net/logos/index.htm We would like to use the second logo (mustard) on the Home page and one of the other 2 on the LoggedInHome page. Note the general colouring of each page should reflect to some extent the colouring of the logo being used on that page. The idea behind this approach is to give a type of colour coding to the page the user is in.
- Clean professional look is essential. While this service has elements of social networking about it, it is not aimed at the teenage market.
- Uncluttered design is preferred, but at the same time we know this might be difficult with the amount of content that needs displaying
- Use of appropriate images is a bonus.
- Font of Logos is Arial and therefore design should not divert too much from this font.
- Colour scheme: #8E8E58, #CC9900, #336699, #697583, #666666. Further colours which work well with the above primary colours may also be used. However, it is important that the site does not end up multicoloured.
- Websites that I like:
- http://www.politico.com/ http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ http://conservativehome.blogs.com/ http://www.politicshome.com/ http://www.fredperry.com/signUp/signUp.asp
- A website that looks like its aimed at the teenager market