Come deburca ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di pagine internet
We are looking for a website design (home page and inner page designs) for a training organisation that provides and arranges work based training for the 14-19 age range. This is a follow on competition to one awarded last week - see link in brief...
The NETA Training Group - Tagline: "Training for a Changing World"
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
This website is to be a website that is separate from the main Corporate website and will have a different domainname (to be decided). This website is primarily aimed at the 14-19 age range looking at training opportunities for employment.
The main menu (always visible) will be as follows:
- About Us
- Train to Gain
- Information, Advice & Guidance
- Contact Us
- SitemapA footer menu (always visible) will be as follows:
- Copyright Statement
- Privacy Statement
- Terms & Conditions
- Service Level Agreement
- Data Protection
- Equal OpportunitiesA Content Management System (CMS) will be used to manage all of the website content.
Please feel free to ask for clarifications if needed, and we plan to provide regular feedback on submissions.
- Clear, modern (Web 2.0) design that appeals primarily to a 14-19 audience
- No preference for menu navigation structures
- A link (but not necessarily branded the same) to the corporate website
- Space and provision for photographic images
- Formal / corporate looking
- Website that won't appeal to the 14-19 market
- Too young - must be attractive to youth seeking training for employment
- Not excluding employer and school users in appearance