Optional. You can re-use the existing Viral Video Chart logo if you want, but we're not wedded to it. If your site design implies a new logo, that's fine. We're slightly more attached to the monochromatic colourways.
http://www.viralvideochart.com. The homepage is often the only page on the site that people visit. It's function is simply to show a short list of the hottest videos from the last 24 hours.
Video page. Please retain subnavigation, red 'heat' bars next to video thumbnails, sparkline graphs, all data about video.
Example: http://viralvideochart.com/youtube/…Q3d3KigPQM. This page shows the embedded video. We want you to:
* Re-design this page to hold a 16:9 instead of a 4:3 aspect ratio video player
* Improve the presentation and visualization of data and analytics
* Incorporate an ECHO comments stream in your design (http://www.js-kit.com)
* Remove the top 20 video list on this page
* Mag.ma. http://mag.ma. Video site. In private beta. Just do a Google image search for mag.ma.
* Tweetmeme. http://www.tweetmeme.com.
* Unruly Media: http://www.unrulymedia.com
* Also: Twitter, Facebook, Google Analytics
* Please show what your design will look like on a screen resolution 1280 pixels wide.
* 1 PSD for homepage
* 1 PSD for video page