Come wafla ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di pagine internet
BabyBloop is a hip deal-of-the-day commerce site for baby and child products. The design concentrates on a single product listing in the middle of the page. An easy-to-see button lets people "Buy now!" or "Bloop this!" and proceed to checkout. Dynamic areas are the product title, the product description and images. SEE OUR LOGO CONTEST TOO!
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
BabyBloop is a "deal of the day" ecommerce site that sells highly-discounted clearance products relating to infants, children, and parenting. (Other "deal of day" sites can be found at http://www.dodtracker.com/ but Woot.com is a famous example.)
BabyBloop is a hip, wholesome, modern business identity that exists completely online. There is no brick-and-mortar side to the business. Our shoppers are internet-savvy mommies and daddys, who use BabyBloop to find save money on essential products, or to purchase cool new items they wouldn't ordinarily buy. Our shoppers will view the design every day as they return to find the new deal. BabyBloop sells discounted or clearance toys, bathing products, clothes, diapers, etc.--anything and everything related to infants, children, parents, and parenting.
- The LOGO will be at the top -- SEE OUR LOGO CONTEST TOO!
- The product will be above the fold, with nice pictures
- Dynamic areas for the daily product: product name, product description, product image(s)
- Some primary links: account login, account register, opt-in to mailings
- The website background (or product content area) should be WHITE or LIGHT--all our product images have a white background
- The design should be "fun" and evoke motherhood, parenthood, childhood
- Ideally the design could also be used as an email announcement too
- The look should be more organic than mechanic; more "farmer's market" than "corporate headquarters"
- Should seem wholesome rather than chic. It can be hip but not too unorthodox or avant-garde -- e.g., we need it to be accessible
- We don't want a tired 3-column design that can be wedged into an oscommerce layout. We only have ONE product/page per day, so it should effectively focus attention on the product in the middle.