Come Randal Breaux ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di pagine internet
Sales page template for an advanced Excel training course for accountants
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
I sell an advanced training program on Microsoft Excel for Accounting and Finance professionals. I am looking for a sales page design that looks professional, and will connect with accounting types who use Excel. The page must be easy to use - in particular it must be easy to switch out the text for testing different sales letters. Hover buttons and images are ok, but I want to stay away from Flash, cascading menus, or anything else "fancy."
This course will put participants in the top 1% of Excel users, no question. It's a home study course with an online test for understanding. 40 CEU credits are awarded to CPAs taking the course by AICPA. A database of graduates is maintained for resume-checking purposes.
- Sales landing page
- Centered, fixed width design
- Practical, easily modified
- Links to Terms of Service, Contact Us, Affiliates, Blog, etc at the bottom of the page.
- Conservative color palette
- Pictures of accountants and excel-related images
- Some 3-d effects (like a shadowed border, for example)
- Something that might serve as a reminder on the cart page (like an image, logo or header banner that can be repeated in the cart to build continuity from the sales page)
- Cascading menus
- anything too glitzy (the clients are accountants - should be conservative)
- Lots of text buried in graphic images
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti