Come hc8217 ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di pagine internet
We have a large social networking site with many different parts and languages. We would like a short and sweet homepage landing page with links to the most popular areas of the site and to all of the available languages versions of the site.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
http://www.theplayr.com is a poker forum, community, wiki, news site, video site, blog site and a lot more. We have the site in several languages and are adding more, some or all of this is not available in all languages. With so much different stuff to do on the site we are having trouble establishing a brand identity with exactly what we do, what we are, and who we are for. We want to change that with the perfect homepage design. We want it very simple and elegant, very web 2.0 homepage that prompts people to signup for the site, and points them to a few of our most popular content areas.
- donkr.com is a very nice looking landing page and very similar to what i want
- web 2.0, sexy design
- simple and easy to navigate and use
- the same logo we have now (logo improvement optional)
- a footer
- see ask.com and facebook.com for design cues
- an image or visual display or graphic
- content....only a few links, but large and well placed
- a big site map
- something that looks like myspace - think facebook