1. At the home page there will be little text, just an introduction section (75-100 words) for the website.
2. You will have to be able to easily navigate (through the use of representing pictures / buttons). I want to be made based on sliding doors css principles. Buttons for the following pages of the web site:
• About B-Brite;
• Blog / publications;
3. Furthermore, at the home page I want a placeholder for a slide show kind of presentation, the coding is not required. Please create an example with a static image
4. Another Item I want at the home page is a “I want to get acquainted” option, which leads you to a contact form to make a “no obligation” appointment.
5. Contact information should be stated at each page, to be found easily but not resulting in a cluttered design.
6. On the home page I want an expression / statement that catches the attention of the target audience. Kind of like the subtitle to go with the company name.
7. Delivery: I want the two pages delivered as HTML with CSS.
8. A backpage design that contains at the left top the company logo which links to the homepage. Furthermore the backpage should have a background of the Circle logo. Naturally you should be able to easily navigate to the other pages within the website, in the same feel as the home page.
I want the front page to radiate peace, clarity and ease of use but this without being esoteric. It is a business consultancy firm.
The target group are individuals within a variety of public and private organizations looking for clarity and solutions within their organization.
Color scheme: please use the colors and style used in the logo I will provide by email.
Beware: I want original designs. Any designs that are based on other competitors designs will be eliminated. There is a guaranteed contest winner for this contest when a minimum of 5 original designs have been entered!!