Sydney Stone Doctor <-- This will be confirmed
Our client is a leading Australian Urologist and Surgeon. He client is looking for a website to promote his services and provide helpful information (video and text) to the general public. The doctor looks after general urology i.e. Urological Cancers (Prostate, Bladder, Kidney, Testis), Stone Disease, Voiding Problems (passing urine).
1) Provide a snapshot of an image of a Doctor (will be substituted later with actual picture) and a summary of the specialised medical services
2) Provide useful medical information to the public
3) Provide some medical videos to the public
4) Provide a means for potential clients to contact the doctor and/or schedule a consultation
1) Audience that is looking that currently has a specific problems and is looking for a urologist that can treat their particular problem
2) Audience that is looking for more information about a urological problem
3) Has been referred to the doctor and would like to know more about him and looking for a second opinion
• Site should be appealing and easy on the eyes
• Site will have alot of information therefore needs to be easily navigational
• Since the doctor has 4 specialties, the front page needs to clear dictate all 4 specialties right away when the visitor comes to the site. The 4 specialties are Stones, Prostate, Bladder Cancer, and Others
• Front Page needs to be captivating to keep the audience entertained
• Possible use of Videos on the front page, maybe a video playing with the doctor talking (put a placeholder for now). The coding monkeys will implement this in using jQuery.
• The design will need to render for a minimum 1024x768 resolution
• The design should NOT look like a wordpress or Joomla template.
• Although we do require the home page to be designed, submitting inner page designs will improve your odds of winning the project as this will give us a better idea how the inner pages will look like when we develop it.
• Website designer will need to work with us until the site development is live for minor design enhancements and touch ups etc..
1) Dark Colour Schemes
2) Flash Animation
3) Too much clutter
1) Home Page
2) Inner Page