We are looking for a total overhaul of the current Keeples website design. See complete brief attached for details.
The Question page:
- When a user visits the question page, he should immediately realize that Keeples is very different from a typical Q&A website. Users should understand that Keeples is a people search that finds specific people to answer your questions.
- box to ask questions
- Question that was originally asked, and answers
- A brief explanation of what Keeples is
- There should be an email address: email@example.com, along with "In a hurry? Just email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send back expert answers."
- A box that just says "Are you the World's Most Intelligent Person?" (It will eventually be a link to a list of Keeple's top contributors for that week.)
- One idea for placing the Most-Intelligent-Person (MIP) link and the ask@keeples is to place them side by side at that bottom of the page.
The Main page:
- Again the main page should convey a value that is unique and different from answers.yahoo.com or answerbag.com. Ideally it should look more like search engine than a Q&A website. The client likes the idea of using a diagram or some kind of a use case to illustrate what Keeples does. (See the "Keeples front page.jpg" for an example use case). However, if you can think of a better way to show Keeples' concept, the client is very open to other ideas.
- When the user visits the main page, he should immediately understand that Keeples will find specific people to answer his question.
- Our client likes simple main pages.
- The Keeples Logo (attached, and again, feel free to change the color)
- A box to ask questions.
- An explanation of what Keeples is good for. (See attached mock ups for a rough idea)
- A most-intelligent-person (MIP) link as described in the question page.
Sites our Client likes: