For a website about google gadgets and gadgets ads i need a logo and a website layout (no coding)
Originally get-a-gadget was supposed to be a directory to present the igoogle and netvibes gadgets i have developed. (fyi: gadgets are tools you can put onto website, i don't need desings for gadgets but for a website to present the gadgets i developed).
But since I want to offer gadget development as a service to customers I have to relaunch the "quick and dirty" wordpress based website launched a few weeks ago, and i need a logo which i can implement into the gadgets i create.To customers I offer development of gadgets and gadgets ads (which are a new form of advertising in the Google Ad Network) to sell products and generate leads. If you are a user of igoogle get-a-gadget offers a variety of different gadgets (from enterainment, to news, product infos).Further infos on gadgets (the technology behind them, showcases, success stories) will be providedI will use wordpress as my cms but nevertheless i dont't want a "typical" worpdress blog. BUT since this site is about gadgets there should be a sidebar to integrate some examples.
Some Examples for Layouts I like:
generally i think of something dark or gray, with a metallic look and some transparency maybe
- logo and website layout => just one example HTML page and a CSS, NO wordpress coding
- clean layout
- since gadgets are technical stuff and innovative the layout should reflect this
- meta-navi (search slot, rss) footer (imprint, sitemap)
- place to integrate gadgets and news => i.e. a sidebar
- place for some web two-dot-zero stuff like tag-clouds etc.
- typical wordpress blog
- igoogle clone
- netvibes clone...