I need a professional and eye catching website designed for my wedding photography business. It needs to match my logo which is colorful and fun.
Beyond the Pose Photography
I am starting a wedding photography business that caters to clients worldwide. I am hiring various photographers in different locations so that eventually I will cover almost any location. I want the site to be professional, yet have a fun, welcoming feel. I love some of the boutique style sites I've seen and was thinking I could implement that kind of style while maintaining a professional appearance at the same time (www.blissworld.com is a good example of a fun yet professional feel).
Here is the link to my logo:
Here are some site designs that I like:
http://www.graceamore.com (love the background)
And here are some of my images you can use:
- Tagline is: "When you need the story told beyond the pose"
- A unique, colorful, fun and trendy, yet professional design
- Each photographer will have their own page showcasing their portfolio
- I may have to redo my logo because I'd prefer to go with black/brown and teal for the color scheme. (Feel free to play around with the logo if you'd like.)
- I would like buttons that change when moused over
- I love fleur de lis patterns
- Nav buttons should be: Home, About, Contact, Photographers, Locations, Gift Registry, Testimonials, Rates, Gallery (not necessarily in that order)
- The typical wedding photography site