Some small restrictions:
- The "Homepage"-Button must be in the left upper corner.
- The menu must be on the left or on the right side.
- Not more than four colums.
- Background must be white and the font color must be black.
- Single post page: The lines of the post should be short - not more than five words per line
- <h2>-Headlines should be bigger and taller than "normal" fluent text
- Font type: Times New Roman, font size: 12
- I don't need space for advertising on the blog. It's non-commercial.
- The whole style should look like a newspaper site as well as remember the user of crocs shoes.
- In the end it should be a whole Wordpress template which I can easily integrate into my Wordpress system - like any other Wordpress design.These kind of styles I like (some examples and hints, but you don't need to rely your design on them):
- Readers Edition
- Starnberger SeeHint: Let it look a bit web 2.0 as well as a newspaper. Use some badges like "beta" and so on.
Summary: Let it look neat & tidy, somehow a bit like web 2.0 and
like a newspaper site as well as remember the user of crocs if he sees
the design. Then it's perfect for me!